Boats and Equipment For Sale
If you are interested in any of these items, please contact TenderCraft Boats at email@example.com, and we will be pleased to put you in contact with the vendor.
If you have a boat or boat parts for sale, and would like to list them here, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15ft. Chestnut Ranger
Brand new, $5,000. Contact TenderCraft Boat Shop.
- Shellback Dinghy
Used, excellent condition, includes oars, masts, tanbark sails, all bronze fittings.
Asking $3,000. Contact TenderCraft Boat Shop.
- Molds/Frames for 14’ Cosine Wherry
Our customer Peter Follett has recently completed the 14’ Cosine Wherry and is offering his Molds/Frames to an interested amateur builder.
According to Peter the boat came out very well.
Please call our toll free number 1-800-588-4682 for further details.
- 1962 Grew mahogany lapstrake
New bottom, ribs and frames in 2000.
The boat is totally sound and requires no work.
Mooring cover and convertible top included.
90 HP Mercury 4 stroke with low hours.
Contact Gord at (416) 618-4611
Sundance Cedar Strip Canoe
- Sundance of Gravenhurst 16' Canoe, Serial No. 16-77-012.
- Handcrafted of western red cedar strips sandwiched between fiberglass cloth and special resin.
- Beaver River incident professionally repaired in 1990 by Tender Craft Boat Shop.
- Striking appearance combined with stable quiet performance, light weight and low maintenance.
- Price of $1250 includes paddles, life jackets and car-top carrier.
- Contact: John Wearing JRWearing@aol.com
- Sailing Dinghy Building Molds
Our customer Ian Griggs has recently completed a Tammie Norrie, a 13.5 ft. rowing and sailing dinghy designed by Iain Oughtred and is offering his Molds to an interested builder. According to Ian, the boat came out very well due to Iain's Oughtred’s very accurate and complete plans. He also found Iain's book, "Clinker Plywood Boatbuilding Manual" to be very valuable (see Item E39 in our Catalog). Ian would like to find a good home for the Molds. Here's his notice: “I'm located in downtown Toronto, Canada, where storage space is definitely at a premium. I'd like to keep the molds indefinitely, but my wife is growing rather impatient about them cluttering up the living room. Rather than carting them off to the landfill, I'd like to give them away to somebody who is considering building the design. I have available – Molds and Patterns for all planks, floors and laminating jigs for stem and floors”.
If anybody is interested in picking these up, please send email to email@example.com. Plans are not included since they are Iain Oughtred's intellectual property.
New stainless steel Boarding Handle for sale – fits in flush-mount rod holders, also includes a permanent plate for attaching to hull. Removable handhold, corrosion resisitant 1” tubing. Also good for holding shore power cords or hoses off the deck. Reg $129.00, now $59.99.
- Available are slightly used and new precision-cut CNC Station Molds for the 14' Cosine Wherry, 9.5' Blue Water Rowing & Sailing Tender, Bear Mountain and Wee Lassie Canoes and a variety of Kayaks. Call Toll free - 1-800-588-4682.
Bangor Salmon Pool Double Ender
The lines for this boat were taken from an old E.M. White 16' pulling boat that belonged to Tom Henessey, an outdoor columnist for the Bangor Daily News. These boats were used by the guides and there sports for fishing atlantic salmon on the Penobscot river in the 1800's.
The boat was built by Franklin Cedar Canoes of Franklin Maine. It is cedar canvas 15' 8" long with a 49" beam. The wherry is in perfect condition, serial numbered and has been stored inside. I also had a custom fitted cover made.The 8' cherry tipped spoonblade oars were purchased from Shaw and Tenney of Orono Maine. In a recent conversation with Charles Grosjean the builder I understand that at the moment there are only 4 boats built off this mould. I have over $5000 invested and will accept best reasonable offer. More pics are available.
Call Paul (905) 892-5433
- Available are new but not forgotten cable steering kits for small Hydros, Sea-Fleas, small boats and outboards - includes behind the dash cable and pulley system, 90 or 45 degree hub, shaft assembly, tiller cable, pulleys, tension springs, clamps, guides, fasteners and 12" or 13" wheel. Call toll-free - 1-800-588-4682.
- Available are Wood and Canvas Canoe Repair kits - includes simple instructions using the most basic tools to bring your canoe back to new facory look! Kit includes canvas, fasteners, filler and paint. Call toll free - 1-800-588-4682.
16' Double ender Rowing Skiff
Recently built, cedar plank on oak ribbing finished with West System Brand Epoxy, excellent/new condition, includes bronze oarlocks/sockets, two sets of spruce spoon oars, brass rub bands with Easy Hauler Trailer and custom fitted cover. $3,500. Call toll free 1-800-588-4682.